November 28, 2023GivingTuesday
What is GivingTuesday?
- GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.
- While GivingTuesday happens every Tuesday, the annual celebration of generosity will happen on November 28, 2023.
- GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past 11 years, this idea has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
- People can show their generosity in a variety of ways during GivingTuesday—whether it’s helping a neighbor, advocating for an issue, sharing a skill, or giving to causes, everyone has something to give, and every act of generosity counts.
- Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental human value anyone can act on.
How can you participate in support of Haven Montessori?
- Purchase a gift for the school from our Amazon preschool and/or charter school wish lists.
- Make a tax-deductible donation in support of Haven’s general fund.
- Purchase Haven tshirts and hoodies for holiday gifts! We receive a percentage from each sale: Adult and Youth Sizes (20th Anniversary Design); Adult and Youth Sizes (Haven Logo); OR Toddler and Infant Sizes (20th Anniversary Design only)
- Participate in our 2023 Public School Tax Credit Campaign!
What are other ways you can give, collaborate and celebrate generosity?
- Sign up to support one of Haven’s adopted holiday families, referred by Flagstaff Shelter Services (see email previously sent).
- Bring in a new (unwrapped) toy to donate to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at FMC (organized by one of our Haven alumni students!)
- Support a local nonprofit organization through the Qualified Charitable Organization Tax Credit.
- Research ways to volunteer in the Flagstaff community!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org