INFORMATION FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED K-6th GRADE PARENTS
School Policy/Procedure Resources
- Family Handbook
- COVID-19 Addendum to Family Handbook
- Lunch Guidelines
- Drop-off/Pick-up Guidelines
- Cohort Schedules
- Arizona Department of Health Services Immunization Requirements for K-12 Students
School Supplies Lists:
- Updated CDC guidelines
- The Governor of Arizona’s Executive Order 2021-04 regarding schools opening to in-person learning.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services Safely Returning to Instruction in Person plan can be found here
- Free reusable cloth face coverings can be ordered from the Coconino County Health Department here.
- The Governor of Arizona’s Executive Order 2020-42 which requires schools to establish the following policies/plans to be shared with parents. They are linked below: